ERA - Summer Course on European Intellectual Property Law 2019
Location: Trier, Germany
Date: 01st June – 05th June 2019
Hosted by: Academy of European Law
Online Registration: https://www.era.int/
This summer ERA is hosting a summer course on Intellectual Property Law. This 5 day course provides an intensive introductory programme combined with a visit to the CJEU in Luxembourg and a rich social programme.
- EU and international legal framework
- Trade marks and designs
- Geographical indications
- Copyright and the digital age
- Patent law and litigation
- Intellectual property exhaustion
- Intellectual property licensing
- Cross-border litigation and enforcement of intellectual property rights
Training methods will include presentations, case studies and workshops and an optional visit to the CJEU in Luxembourg as well as social programme.
Please click here for more information.