Please mention that you found this IP professional through the FICPI website.
Dr. Axel Remde
P.O. Box 8034
Tel: +41-44-225 7070
Fax: +41-44-225 7080
Study of electrical Engineering at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT, former Universität Karsruhe (TH)), and the Dresden University of Technologgy (Technische Universität Dresden) with Focus on precision Engineering and biomedical Engineering.
Scientific associate at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Institute for process, Control, Automation and robotics in a European Research Project. The PhD Thesis deal with handling and assembly strategies for deformable objects with industrial robots.
Over ten years of work for a Swiss medical device Company, first in the Technology development, afterwards as inhouse Consultant for technical statistics and design of Experiments (DoE), and finally as patent engineer.
Joining of Rentsch Partner Ltd. in May 2012.
Professional representative before the European Patent Office since 2012 and Swiss Patent Attorney.
- Master of Science (M. Sc. former Diplomingenieur (Dipl.-Ing.)) in Electrical Engineering
- PhD (Dr.-Ing.) in the field of Computer science / Informatics
Country of practiceSwitzerland
- IP counselling
- Patent drafting
- Patent litigation
- Patent oppositions
- Patent prosecution
Country/Region of membershipSwitzerland
- Electrical engineering
- Electronics, IT and telecommunications
- Energy; power generation, storage and transmission; renewable energy
- Manufacturing methods and product handling
- Mechanical, electro-mechanical and mechatronic engineering
Associated CET Commissions