Please mention that you found this IP professional through the FICPI website.
Mr. Gabriel Di Blasi
Presidente Wilson Avenue, 231/13th Floor
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Fax: (+55) +55-21-3981 0090
Gabriel Di Blasi is an Industrial Engineer, attorney at law, IP agent and is also a managing partner of Di Blasi, Parente & Associados, who oversees both the patent and legal departments of the firm. Gabriel Di Blasi is an expert in designs and focuses much of his practice on patent prosecution and litigation in the life sciences fields in Brazil, particularly pharma and biotech and plant breeders’ rights. His practice spans from licensing and franchising, technology management and technological innovation to patent prosecution and litigation. He is the Assistant Legal Director of ABF Rio (Rio’s franchising organization).
He is also a member of the Executive Committee of the International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI), where he serves as Co-Chair of the Design Committee (CT2). Gabriel Di Blasi is also a member and is responsible for IP and regulatory affairs of the Biotechnology Committee (BIOBRASIL) of the National Federation of Industries of São Paulo – FIESP, and Counsel for the Institute of Government Relations - IRelGov. He is also focused on regulatory matters and is particularly involved with ANVISA measures in Brazil.
- Industrial Engineer, Centro Federal de Educação Tecnológica do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (CEFET), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Law School, Universidade Cândido Mendes (UCAM), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Country of practiceBrazil
- IP counselling
- Patent litigation
- Patent oppositions
- Patent prosecution
- Registered design prosecution
Country/Region of residenceBrazil
- Biochemistry and pharmacology
- Biomedical engineering; medical devices
- Biotechnology; plant technology
- Construction and civil engineering; structural engineering
- Medical and veterinary methods and products
Associated CET Commissions