With a focus on developing the professional excellence of individual members and the business and management aspects of their firms.
In addition, membership of the FICPI community creates shared business opportunities, rooted in the confidence of recommending any FICPI member in another country or region.
Additional member benefits include:
- FICPI’s perspective and influence helps members to understand better, and to have a greater opportunity to impact, developments in the IP world, than if they were standing alone.
- Clients recognise the quality of FICPI members. They have trust in members in their own country and any other regions in which they do business.
- FICPI conferences, committees and meetings are opportunities to gather insights from the international IP attorney community on IP practice-related issues or topics of IP law.
- FICPI meetings feature top quality speakers and topics in enjoyable global locations, plus a fun social programme with activities ranging from dinners and tours to competitions and sports to enhance networking.
- The selectivity of FICPI membership makes it easier for members to create introductions, connections, business opportunities and friendships with each other.