This website is operated by Fédération Internationale des Conseils en Propriété Intellectuelle (FICPI) and we are committed to protecting and preserving your personal information. This Policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website.
FICPI has designate a Data Protection Officer and is complying fully with all applicable European Data Protection legislation and regulations. As such, we process your data lawfully, honestly and with transparency.
Will keep your information secure and we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of data subject rights.
We assume that by providing us with your personal information and using our website, you have read and understood the terms and conditions set out relating to personal data protection.
ADDITIONAL DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
- Identity: Fédération Internationale des Conseils en propriété Intellectuelle (FICPI)
- Postal address: Holbeinstraße 36, 4003 Basel, Switzerland
- Telephone No.: +34 932 151 917
- E-mail address: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The data processed by FICPI shall have the following purposes:
- Attend your requests of information about services and events or trainings offered by FICPI.
- Attend and process your application for membership of FICPI.
- Attend and manage your registration request to any of FICPI events or trainings and to search members of FICPI.
- Attend and manage your registration request to search members of FICPI.
LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of the relationship with FICPI or is necessary for the performance of a contract (Article 6.b GDPR).
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with supplier (Article 6.b GDPR).
- The consent, which you have given by contacting us through our contact form and/or any other email account provided on our website (Article 6.a GDPR).
FICPI kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. Especially, the data obtained shall be sorted for the time required to respond to their requests.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
Your data shall not be provided to third parties and will be processed with strict confidentiality and in accordance with the security measures as established in current legislation or as required by a specific law, if applicable.
FICPI allow the identification of the members of the association between them.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
People who are the subjects of the data processed by FICPI are always entitled, to access their data, rectify them, object to their processing or have them deleted if they believe that they are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected, in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Also, if you wish, you may request a limitation concerning the processing of your data in which case we shall only store the data required to make or defend ourselves against claims. You may also revoke the consent you have given at any time.
To exercise these rights, you may contact FICPI by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you are not satisfied with the response to your request to exercise your rights, you may make a complaint to the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner.