FICPI is an association which has built, and continues to strengthen, a worldwide community of independent Intellectual Property attorneys to promote common solutions and advocacy for private practice.
FICPI supports its worldwide community of like-minded IP professionals with activities which include:
- Collecting and distributing relevant information.
- Study of reforms and changes which impact the ownership, security or effectiveness of IP rights.
- Promoting positions, reforms and changes which are in the best interests of members.
- Providing training and education.
FICPI is established under the following names:
- Fédération Internationale des Conseils en Propriété Intellectuelle
- International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Internationale Föderation von Patentanwälten