Covid-19 has undoubtedly transformed the operation of IP firms, starting with work from home and paperless environments.
Clients have also changed and so have their requirements. The need for expert advice and immediacy has increased.
As we head towards exiting this pandemic episode, how will IP firms operate, communicate and grow?
- Have there been lasting modifications?
- What will we need to improve upon?
- What are the challenges ahead?
- What service lines will be required?
- How will the working from home options be applied in different countries?
Inspired by the recent FICPI benchmarking survey results, to be unveiled during the webinar, our distinguished international speakers will peer into the crystal ball and openly discuss trends and predictions.
- Anne Levy, Vice President of FICPI's Professional Excellence Committee, and co-managing partner of Brandon IP in France
- Bastiaan Koster, FICPI President of Honour, and Partner at Von Seidels in South Africa
- Danny Huntington, FICPI Advisory Council Past President and President of Honour, member of FICPI Professional Excellence Committee, and Partner at Rothwell Figg, USA.
This is an interactive session and is open to all interested parties, whether or not FICPI members. CPD/CLE is available for attendees of FICPI Webinars. If a certificate of attendance is required, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.