FICPI - International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys members benefit from a special discount (click on 'registration fees' on the ABA website to view).
ABOUT THIS EVENT
IPLPSRING is the premier Intellectual Property conference of the year. This meeting will be featuring more than 20 CLE sessions, networking events, wellness programs, business meetings and more will take place at the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center in Rockville Maryland. Don’t miss this opportunity to meet with and learn from the leaders in our field.
The ABA-IPL Section Annual Meeting will address the most cutting-edge topics in the intellectual property arena. You can count on us to bring you the information that you need to stay current, whether your practice is focused on patents, trademarks or copyrights.
Our program will include sessions focusing on:
- Legislative Updates
- Updates from the Copyright Office
- Deep Fakes, Copyright and the Right of Publicity
- AI's Role and Key Ethical Considerations for Trademark Professionals
- Cultural and Social Responsibility in Trademark and Branding
- Patenting Inventions When AI Is Involved
- Damages Considerations for Patent Litigation in High-Tech Products
- Copyright Roundup
- Safeguarding Brands Beyond Borders
- AI Ethical Competency