This online conference will introduce the Artificial Intelligence Act adopted by the European Commission in April 2021 and will discuss its implications in the main sectors of the digital economy.
- Overview of the Artificial Intelligence Act
- Risk-based approach: prohibited AI systems, standardisation, and high-risk AI
- Harmonising the AI Act with the EU legal framework on data protection and big data
- Accountability of platform providers for AI systems: AIA, DSA and DMA
- Liability for the use of AI technologies
- Regulating AI systems in the main sectors of the economy (automotive industry, robotics, finance and medical sectors)
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, judges and national civil servants, in-house counsel, legal staff of international organisations and NGOs interested in the topic.
Interactive Online Conference
The online conference will be hosted on ERA’s own online platform. You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-level speakers and other participants. We will make the most of the technical tools available to deliver an intensive, interactive experience. As the platform is hosted on our own server, the highest security settings will be applied to ensure that you can participate safely in this high-quality online conference.