The members of the Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys engage in professional activity in a patent agency in the field of immaterial rights, especially industrial property rights. Industrial property rights are protective rights, comprising particularly patents, utility models, designs, protection of integrated circuits and trademarks.
The purposes of the Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys are:
- maintaining honest and professional agents' activities,
- acting so as to enable its members to attend to their clients' interests and to carry on their profession while cherishing good agents' ethics,
- safeguarding the general professional interests of its membership,
- fostering and encouraging a sound development of immaterial rights
- encouraging good cooperation between patent agencies and authorities,
- maintaining solidarity within its membership.
Further information may be found on the Finnish Patent Attorneys' website, click here.
The Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys SPAY
c/o Kolster Oy Ab
P.O. Box 204,
ExCo Delegate: Mr. Ossi Huhtanen
ExCo Alternate Delegate: Ms. Anu Keinänen
SPAY Board Member: Chair: Kristian Luoto
SPAY Board Member: Vice Chair (TBD):
SPAY Board Member: Secretary: Lotta Ahovaara
SPAY Board Member: Treasurer: Ms. Marjut Honkasalo
SPAY Board Members: (TBD):
SPAY Board Member: Responsible for Membership: Arttu Ahava:
SPAY Board Member: Responsible for Events (TBD):
Learn more about FICPI-Finland- The Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys.
Click here to view all National Associations.
View all members from Finland.