Ana Paula Santos Celidonio
Ana Paula has vast experience in advising national and foreign companies in technological development, protection and consulting services related to intellectual property.
- Member of FICPI’s Communication Committee
- Coordinator of Industrial Design Committee of the Brazilian Intellectual Property Association (ABPI)
- Member of AIPPI’s PCT Committee
- Biology Degree from “Universidade de São Paulo - Instituto de Biociências” (USP), São Paulo, 1991
- Specialized in Business Administration at the Business Administration School of São Paulo, of “Fundação Getúlio Vargas” (EAESP/FGV), São Paulo, 2001
- Specialized in Intellectual Property at the Franklin Pierce Law Center, EUA, 2006
- Graduated in Law at “Faculdade Autônoma de Direito” (FADISP), São Paulo, 2007
- Graduate in Administration for Law Firms from Harvard School of Law, 2012
Experience & Qualifications
- Biochemistry and pharmacology
- Biology; agricultural science
- Biotechnology; plant technology
- Industrial chemistry and chemical engineering
- Industrial designs and copyright counselling
- Patent drafting
- Patent oppositions
- Patent prosecution
- Registered design prosecution
Roles in FICPI
CET Group 5 is dedicated to following, reporting and providing substantive comments and opinions on emerging issues relating to the patenting and regulatory affairs in the Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical fields.
In addition, CET 5 is closely following developments related to genetic resources and developing requirements for notice on their country of origin. Prominent issues CET 5 addresses regarding patenting in these technological fields include subject matter eligibility, and in particular, the patentability of chemical/biological inventions developed using machines, computer implementation and/or artificial intelligence. CET 5 supports FICPI in its mission to be an international leader promoting patent protection in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical arts.
- Appointed Member