Anil is a Canadian patent and trademark agent and lawyer.
His practice includes patent and trademark prosecution, portfolio management, overall IP strategy, and licensing and other transactional matters. His clients tend to be software, electrical and physical sciences innovators and include most of the leading Canadian academic and healthcare institutions as well as innovative companies.
Anil has been heavily involved in the areas of artificial intelligence, cryptography, software, electrical engineering, optics and mechanical devices throughout his career.
Anil currently serves on the Council of FICPI Canada.
Lawyer/Attorney (Ontario, Canada)
Canadian Patent Agent
Canadian Trademark Agent
Experience & Qualifications
- Automotive, marine and aerospace engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Electronics, IT and telecommunications
- Mechanical, electro-mechanical and mechatronic engineering
- Software; computer-implemented inventions
- Licensing and IP-related agreements
- Patent drafting
- Patent prosecution
- Registered design prosecution
- Trade mark prosecution