Experienced IP Manager with an intense business drive. Develop IP strategy and portfolio for multinational companies. Set IP value on the agenda among top executives to align and integrate IP as a part of the business. Establish active use of IP including licensing, cross-licensing, M&A and IP litigations.
Listed as one of the top IP Strategists by IAM Media.
- Executive Leadership Programme, IMD Business School, 2014
- Business of Intellectual Property, Centre for IP at Chalmers University of Technology, 2016
- M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, Linköping University, 1998
Experience & Qualifications
- Automotive, marine and aerospace engineering
- Construction and civil engineering; structural engineering
- Mechanical, electro-mechanical and mechatronic engineering
- Software; computer-implemented inventions
- IP due diligence
- IP valuation
- Licensing and IP-related agreements
- Patent litigation