This course will provide a thorough introduction to European intellectual property law.
- EU and international legal framework
- Impact of Brexit on IP rights
- IP law in the context of corona crisis
- Trade marks and designs
- Geographical indications
- Copyright and the digital age
- Patent law and litigation
- Intellectual property exhaustion
- Intellectual property licensing
- Cross-border litigation and enforcement of intellectual property rights
Who should attend?
Practitioners seeking an introduction to European intellectual property law.
Interactive Online Course
The summer course will be hosted on ERA’s own online platform. The highest security settings will be applied to ensure that you can participate actively in the best-quality videoconferencing environment available. You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-quality speakers and other participants. We will make the most of the technical tools available to deliver an intensive, interactive training experience.
Download the conference programme here.