‘Connect, Share & Grow’ programme runs until April 2021
FICPI has announced its biggest ever initiative to deliver learning and insights to Intellectual Property professionals via a series of webinar events.
The FICPI ‘Connect, Share & Grow’ series began in September and is due to run to April 2021. Registration is open to all IP practitioners.
The programme is a joint effort by FICPI’s Study and Work Committee, known by its French acronym CET, and its Professional Excellence Committee, known as the PEC.
Swarup Kumar, IP attorney at Remfry & Sagar in New Delhi and Dr Sharon Crane, IP Attorney at Rothwell, Figg, Ernst & Manbeck in Washington DC led the project.
Watch the Connect, Share, Grow video introduction from us.
FICPI President Julian Crump commented:
“The planning and delivery of the ‘Connect, Share and Grow’ series involved members from all points within our global community.
“I do believe that every IP professional, anywhere in the world, will find current and powerful topics of interest on the programme.”
The ‘Connect, Share & Grow’ Calendar
The current topics and dates are as follows:
- IP MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - THE NEW GERMAN DIN STANDARD 77006, October 14th (Book now)
- PRIVILEGE, October 28th (Book now)
- BEST PRACTICES WHEN AUTOMATING WORKFLOWS, November 11th (Book now)
Upcoming sessions will include:
- PARTIAL DESIGNS
- STANDARDIZATION OF DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS OF IP
- DIVISIONAL APPLICATIONS
- LEGAL TECH
- EPO STRATEGIC PLAN
- B.R.A.C.E.: BEST REACTION AGAINST COMPETING E-SERVICE
- SIMULATIONS/VIRTUAL REALITY
- IP VALUATION
- ONLINE EVIDENCE AND AUTHENTICATION
Upcoming dates and registration forms will be available at: https://ficpi.org/events-and-training/events
- SUBJECT MATTER ELIGIBILITY, September 30th (view the recording)
FICPI’s view and involvement
FICPI continues to forge ahead with its renowned high quality events during this challenging year, moving online and creating new ways to learn, build connections and share insights.