This year you can take a deep dive into the role of patent data quality and completeness when it comes to patent analysis, gain a deeper understanding of the Unitary Patent system and stay up to date with the latest trends in artificial intelligence.
Curious about different topics? Here is just a small sneak peek of what you can look forward to learning:
- How to search, find and analyse patent data efficiently
- How to maximise the benefit of patent data in your daily business needs.
- How to use IP, and in particular patent knowledge, efficiently for your business strategies
- How to obtain an update on the Unitary Patent and search for data on the Unitary Patent using EPO tools
- What the next ground-breaking developments in artificial intelligence will be.
Join EPO for this dynamic digital experience and connect with experts to stay at the forefront of patent knowledge:
28-30 November, 9.00-15.30 hrs CET
Patent Knowledge Week participants are invited to take part in one of the afternoon labs on Tuesday 29 November 2023 between 13.30 and 15.00 hrs. You will find details on how to register for a lab in your Patent Knowledge Week confirmation email. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Patent Knowledge Week is designed to offer insights and support for a wide range of audiences, from patent information specialists to newcomers, coming from SMEs, universities, research and development organisations and economic research institutes. #PKWEEK