The IPO has published an update on its 'One IPO' Transformation project launched in April 2021, and seeks your help with user research and testing.
Update on progress
The updates for its transformation activity since April 2021 include:
- Manage IP project commenced
- Completed the ‘discovery’ phase and
- ascertained important findings from customers
- Now moving to the ‘Alpha’ phase for Manage IP, where they will start building and testing the parts of the service that are most challenging
- The second transformation project – Secure IP - started in September 2021.
Participate in user testing
To ensure its new services meet your needs, the IPO needs people to help them with their user research and testing. You can sign up to take part by emailing email@example.com.
Visit the IPO on the .gov.uk website to view the full update.