First broadcast on 12 November 2020
What does automation mean for a professional services firm?
In this session on best practices when automating workflows we'll hear:
- Background to the subgroup of FICPI's Professional Excellence Committee looking at the topic of automation in IP firms
- Summary of the results to date of the survey on automation carried out by members of FICPI's Professional Excellence Committee
- Feedback from two IP firms that are in the process of implementing automated workflow systems: Papula-Nevinpat in Finland and Protector IP AS in Norway, including their reasons for deciding an AI system was needed and met their specifications, plus plans for use within their firms.
Moderator: Chris Bird, member of FICPI’s Professional Excellence Committee and Principal of FPA Patent Attorneys in Australia, will introduce and moderate this session.
- Teemu Lang, Chief Digital Officer and Partner at Papula-Nevinpat in Finland
- Arild Tofting, member of FICPI’s Professional Excellence Committee and Partner at Protector IP AS in Norway
- Elin Kalstad, Head of Administration at Protector IP AS in Norway.