TERMS OF REGISTRATION
- The registration fee for ExCo and/or Forum Delegates covers admission to the respective working sessions, working lunches and coffee breaks, plus participation in the respective evening social programmes.
- The Delegate registration fee does not include the optional excursions on Monday 2, Wednesday 4 or Saturday 7 October.
- Each Delegate seeking admission to the ExCo Meeting and/or Open Forum must pay his or her own registration fee(s).
- Delegates Associates or Professional Assistants, who wish to participate in the working sessions, must register individually and pay his, her or their own registration fee(s).
- Persons registered as Delegates may not take part in the Delegates’ Guests programme.
- The Delegates' Guest Registration Fee for the Executive Committee and/or the Open Forum covers participation in the respective Delegates’ Guests programme and the respective evening programme.
- The Delegates' Guest Registration Fee does not include participation in any working sessions, working lunches or coffee breaks (which are restricted to registered Delegates).
- The Delegate's Guest Registration Fee does not include the optional excursions on Monday 2, Wednesday 4 or Saturday 7 October.
Excursions marked as Delegates’ Guests’ Tours are included in the Delegate’s Guest registration fee. Excursions that are marked as Optional are not included in the registration fees of either Delegates or Delegates’ Guests; these optional excursions must be booked and paid for at time of registration.
For all optional tours, a minimum number of participants is required.
The final itineraries of the tours may vary slightly for logistical reasons.