All requests for cancellation of registration must be submitted to the conference organiser, ENIC Meetings & Events, by email to: [email protected].
- For cancellations received by 31 May 2023, your registration fees will be refunded in full, subject to a € 100 handling charge.
- For cancellations received between 1 June and 30 August 2023, 50% of your registration fees will be refunded.
- For cancellations received from 30 August 2023, there will be no refund of the registration fees.
Substitutions may be made at any time before the Executive Committee Meeting and/or 21st Open Forum (as appropriate) begins. A handling charge may be incurred.
All refunds will be made less a € 100 handling charge, and will be paid back AFTER the Executive Committee Meeting and 21st Open Forum.
All requests for cancellation of accommodation must be communicated to the communicated to the Individual Reservations team – email: [email protected]:
- For cancellations received before 30 August 2023, no cancellation fee.
- From 30 August 2023, reservations are considered FINAL; in case of total or partial cancellation, guests will be charged for the whole reserved stay by the hotel.
- In case of no-show on the scheduled arrival date, as well as of shortened stay, guests will be charged for the entire cost of the accommodation booked.
FICPI SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR CANCELLATION OF YOUR ATTENDANCE AT THE EXCO MEETING AND/OR OPEN FORUM FOR ANY PERSONAL REASON; INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION HEALTH OR COVID-RELATED REASONS. NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE REFUND POLICIES SET FORTH HEREIN WILL BE MADE.
YOU ARE ADVISED TO OBTAIN SUITABLE PERSONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE, INCLUDING COVID COVER, IN CASE YOU NEED TO CANCEL YOUR ATTENDANCE AT THE MEETING(S) FOR ANY REASON.
COVID-RELATED CANCELLATION POLICY
If the organisers decide to cancel or postpone the entire Executive Committee Meeting and/or 21st Open Forum in the event of a new wave of the Covid-19 pandemic or any other similar event or circumstance, your registration fees will be refunded in full: your credit card will not be charged by the hotel for accommodation.
Cancellation or postponement of the Executive Committee Meeting and/or 21st Open Forum will be exclusively at the discretion of the organisers.
No compensation will be paid in respect of travel or other expenses or losses that you might incur: you should obtain suitable travel insurance with Covid-19 cover.
All refunds will be made less a €100 handling charge and will be paid back AFTER the Executive Committee Meeting and 21st Open Forum.
Regarding the wearing of face masks, Covid tests, vaccination passes and other possible requirements or restrictions related to the Covid-19 pandemic, all delegates and delegates’ guests will be obliged to comply with the rules in place in England at the time of the event.
Updates will be provided through FICPI’s communication channels closer to the event date and during the Executive Committee Meeting and 21st Open Forum.